Akshay Saxena M.B.A
|General Manager Retail Business|
|Acorn Petroleum Plc|
About Akshay Saxena
Akshay Saxena - Professional Summary:
Manpower & Resource Utilization, Process Optimization, Systems Analysis, Sales & Marketing, Retails Management, Branding, Strategic Planning, Team Building and Leadership, Turnaround Reengineering, General Management, Operations Research Analysis
Akshay Saxena - Professional Experience:
2001-2003 (Tranter International Limited - IT), 2004-2011 (Nipco Plc - Oil and Gas), 2011-Date (Acorn Petroleum Plc - Oil and Gas)
Akshay Saxena - Education:
B. Tech (Hons) 1st Class Federal University of Technology, Yola, Adamawa State, Nigeria - 1999
Various Awards and Academic Achievement received.
MBA – Preston University, Wyoming, USA – Advanced -Financial Management Course Completed - 2003
- London, 2007, Oil and Gas Industry Fundamentals, Energy Institute.
- London, 2008, Oil and Gas for Non-Financial Managers, CWC School of Energy
- New York, 2008, Overview of Physical Crude Oil Trading and Operations, The Oxford Princeton Programme.
Akshay Saxena - Interests: Physical Fitness, Pets - Dogs, Listening to Music...
Akshay Saxena - Quotes I believe in:
- Time is the single greatest enemy to necessarily keep to. Every one must necessarily undergo a “time value of money” study in life.
- Customer/Boss is king, however, kings are human and human do err!
- Technology should be embraced at all cost, it will prove logical in good time eventually.
- Nobody is indispensible.